- Russian President Vladimir Putin is visiting annexed Crimea on Victory Day, when Russians celebrate the Soviet victory over Nazi Germany.
- Yesterday the House approved a select committee tasked with investigating the September 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, which resulted in the deaths of four Americans.
- President Obama slammed House Republicans yesterday for having "stubbornly refused" to allow for a vote on immigration reform.
- China's foreign ministry has blamed the U.S. for stoking territorial tensions in the South China Sea by encouraging countries to behave dangerously.
- British and American military advisers, negotiators, and counsellors have arrived in Nigeria to assist in the search for the schoolgirls kidnapped by the Islamist group Boko Haram.
- Mitt Romney wants the minimum wage to be raised.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily updates for more content.