Tonight's live episode of The Independents (Fox Business Network, 9 p.m. ET, 6 p.m. PT) will include the following elements:
* Debate over the propriety of the NBA's lifetime ban of Donald Sterling for saying wacky racist stuff in a private conversation, featuring Party Panelists Charles W. Cooke (National Review) and Julie Roginsky (Fox News). Those two will be back later, debating a topic of your choice (via Facebook vote): Either Islamic insurgents surrounding Baghdad, or Louis C.K slamming Common Core.
* New York Post movie reviewer/columnist Kyle Smith talking about his funny piece calling Thomas Piketty's Capital in the Twenty-First Century "'50 Shades of Grey'" for the Acela-corridor professional intellectual statist."(Read Garett Jones's Reason review here.)
* Some video scenes and discussion about last night's fab Vape-In.
* An interview with American hero Brian Lamb, founder of C-SPAN.
* Some discussion from co-host Kmele Foster about President Barack Obama's recent defenses of his foreign policy record.
* Sexy after-show, which you can find at foxbusiness.com/independents at 10 p.m. sharp. Aforementioned Facebook page is at facebook.com/IndependentsFBN; follow on Twitter @ independentsFBN, and click on this page for video of past segments.