- The mayor of the eastern Ukrainian city of Kharkiv has been shot. Hennadiy Kernes was reportedly shot by an unidentified gunman and is in critical condition. Earlier today President Obama announced new sanctions related to the crisis in Ukraine that target top Russian officials.
- Congressional Democrats are concerned that Obama will concede to Republicans on some policy areas after the midterms.
- Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott said today that the MH370 search area will be expanded to include more of the Indian Ocean's floor, which could take eight months to search.
- American negotiators do not think that the recent unity deal between Hamas and Fatah will end peace talks with Israel.
- At least 16 people have been killed by tornadoes in Arkansas.
- Obama has said that the U.S. does not want to contain China.
Nothing is more permanent than an “emergency” mandate.
Joy Reid Said Vaccinated People Who Refuse To Wear Masks Are 'Irrational.' Fauci Didn't Correct Her.
Who's being irrationally paranoid?
Songs like "Gun Totin' Patriot" and "We Outside" might be ridiculous, Trump-worshiping schlock, but their embrace of controversial themes breathes some rebelliousness back into rap.
After Promising To Stop Land Seizures, the Biden Administration Just Stole This Family's Property for a Border Wall
"We are utterly devastated," said Baudilia Cavazos.
Democrats, now in control of both chambers of Congress, say they will push ahead with marijuana reform with or without the support of the White House.