- The mayor of the eastern Ukrainian city of Kharkiv has been shot. Hennadiy Kernes was reportedly shot by an unidentified gunman and is in critical condition. Earlier today President Obama announced new sanctions related to the crisis in Ukraine that target top Russian officials.
- Congressional Democrats are concerned that Obama will concede to Republicans on some policy areas after the midterms.
- Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott said today that the MH370 search area will be expanded to include more of the Indian Ocean's floor, which could take eight months to search.
- American negotiators do not think that the recent unity deal between Hamas and Fatah will end peace talks with Israel.
- At least 16 people have been killed by tornadoes in Arkansas.
- Obama has said that the U.S. does not want to contain China.
The 7th Circuit said the guard is protected by qualified immunity.
Her refusal to answer a question about taxes isn’t just dodgy; it’s designed to mislead.
Tulsi Gabbard Called Out Mainstream Media, Both Parties, Democratic Candidates for Supporting Disastrous Regime Change in the Middle East
"As president I will end these regime change wars."
The mainstream media are channeling Dr. Zaius, the elitist orangutan from Planet of the Apes, who hid dark secrets out of misguided paternalism.
Asked how he'd actually follow through on his promise to "take your AR-15," the former Texas congressman didn't have much of an answer.