Russia's foreign minister announced today he and other diplomats in Geneva reached an agreement to "de-escalate" the situation in Ukraine and "all illegal armed groups must be disarmed." This may come as a relief to Jews, considering pro-Russian militants are reportedly telling them to "register" or else they'll lose their citizenship (but it might just be the world's worst hoax).
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford is running again (not literally). He kicked off his re-election bid today.
- The federal government really outdid itself in 2013. The number crunchers at the Competitive Enterprise Institute say the feds produced a total of 26,417 pages of regulations—a new record!
- A North Dakota district judge overturned the state's law that prohibits an abortion after a heartbeat can be detected.
- The Portland, Oregon, Water Bureau is flushing 38 million gallons of reservoir water after a teenager peed in it.
- Your baby could be a racist, suggest researchers from the University of Washington who studied how little ones change their behavior around different ethnic groups.
California's progressive political imperatives are having such glaring real-world repercussions that it's hard to keep ignoring them.
"Touching someone's arm to get their attention, I would have thought was normal."
Legislator Who Argues Housing Is a Human Right Also Suing to Stop Affordable Housing in Her District
New York Assemblymember Yuh-Line Niou is a plaintiff in a lawsuit to stop a Habitat for Humanity housing project.
The American Priority Festival gave a glimpse inside the world where deep state theories thrive.
This Case, Which Resulted in a 20-Year Prison Sentence, Supposedly Showed How Florida's 'Stand Your Ground' Law Lets People Get Away With Murder
Michael Drejka said he had to shoot Markeis McGlockton in self-defense. Jurors disagreed.