Russia Agrees To "De-Escalate" in Ukraine, Rob Ford To Run Again, More Federal Regulations Than Ever Before: P.M. Links
Russia's foreign minister announced today he and other diplomats in Geneva reached an agreement to "de-escalate" the situation in Ukraine and "all illegal armed groups must be disarmed." This may come as a relief to Jews, considering pro-Russian militants are reportedly telling them to "register" or else they'll lose their citizenship (but it might just be the world's worst hoax).
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford is running again (not literally). He kicked off his re-election bid today.
- The federal government really outdid itself in 2013. The number crunchers at the Competitive Enterprise Institute say the feds produced a total of 26,417 pages of regulations—a new record!
- A North Dakota district judge overturned the state's law that prohibits an abortion after a heartbeat can be detected.
- The Portland, Oregon, Water Bureau is flushing 38 million gallons of reservoir water after a teenager peed in it.
- Your baby could be a racist, suggest researchers from the University of Washington who studied how little ones change their behavior around different ethnic groups.