- President Obama's plan to overhaul the NSA's phone surveillance program could force phone carriers to store more data.
- Hillary Clinton said that the media treats women with a double standard at the start of the Women in the World Summit.
- Obama administration allies are questioning whether the Obamacare employer mandate will ever be implemented.
- Republican Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant signed the Mississippi Religious Freedom Restoration Act yesterday. Opponents of the legislation say it could lead to state-approved discrimination against gay people, while supporters say it will protect religious freedom.
- Secretary of State John Kerry has said that the U.S. will be reevaluating its role in Middle East peace. The news comes after Israel announced that it would not be releasing some Palestinian prisoners as scheduled in response to Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas seeking accessions to conventions through the United Nations.
- The underwater search for MH370 has begun.