Rand Paul's campaign organization has assembled 200 people across all 50 states, making him the first potential presidential candidate for 2016 to establish a nationwide network in preparation for the election.
- A law firm that Gov. Chris Christie (R-NJ) hired to investigate New Jersey bridge closure scandal concluded that the governor was not involved.
- The International Monetary Fund announced that it intends to give Ukraine $14–18 billion. Part of that package will come from the U.S.
- The IRS says it will take years to respond to all of Congress's requests regarding the targeting of Tea Party groups.
- Citigroup shares fell 5 percent after the bank failed a Federal Reserve stress test, an indicator of Citigroup's (in)ability to withstand serious economic downturn.
- If you live in New York City and don't like juggling your groceries, you better start hoarding plastic grocery bags. The city council just introduced a bill that would impose a 10-cent fee on each bag.
The black market still dominates. And more enforcement and fines aren’t going to fix it.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
The "assault weapons" that the presidential contender wants to confiscate are not especially deadly, but the symbolism of that policy is poisonous.
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks