- Malaysia's acting transport minister says that 122 objects which could be debris from missing MH370 have been spotted by satellite.
- Russia has accused Ukraine of refusing to let Russian pilots and passengers disembark from flights arriving in Kiev.
- The Obamacare open enrollment deadline has been pushed back for those who say that they began the signup process but do not finish in time.
- North Korea has fired two medium-range missiles, which landed in the sea between North Korea and Japan.
- Three Secret Service agents have been sent home from the Netherlands after spending a night drinking in Amsterdam ahead of President Obama's arrival.
- A 74-year-old woman has been freed after spending 32 years behind bars for a murder she claims she did not commit.
Jo Jorgensen: 'Requiring People To Vaccinate Their Children Is One of the Most Egregious Things That the Government Can Do'
The Libertarian ticket is campaigning against lockdowns, vaccine mandates, and the World Health Organization, in addition to the usual taxation, prohibition, and war.
Justice Kavanaugh asks his former clerk, Assistant SG Rebecca Taibleson, if Justice Scalia, her other former boss, was correct about originalism.
The only answer to that question is "Yes, the boss was right."
"If we’re actually going to be an anti-racist school district, we have to confront practices like this that have gone on for years and years."
The accusation is often made. But it simply isn't true.
There's an easier way to lessen the impact of retaliatory agriculture tariffs: repeal our own