- Malaysia's acting transport minister says that 122 objects which could be debris from missing MH370 have been spotted by satellite.
- Russia has accused Ukraine of refusing to let Russian pilots and passengers disembark from flights arriving in Kiev.
- The Obamacare open enrollment deadline has been pushed back for those who say that they began the signup process but do not finish in time.
- North Korea has fired two medium-range missiles, which landed in the sea between North Korea and Japan.
- Three Secret Service agents have been sent home from the Netherlands after spending a night drinking in Amsterdam ahead of President Obama's arrival.
- A 74-year-old woman has been freed after spending 32 years behind bars for a murder she claims she did not commit.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.
Virginia Is About To Require a Government License for 'Art Therapy,' Because Glue and Scissors Are 'Potentially' Dangerous
The real motive for laws like this has nothing to do with scissors and glue. It's all about protectionism.
A fun case about cross-enforcement of the Fourth Amendment now before the Ninth Circuit.