- Malaysia's acting transport minister says that 122 objects which could be debris from missing MH370 have been spotted by satellite.
- Russia has accused Ukraine of refusing to let Russian pilots and passengers disembark from flights arriving in Kiev.
- The Obamacare open enrollment deadline has been pushed back for those who say that they began the signup process but do not finish in time.
- North Korea has fired two medium-range missiles, which landed in the sea between North Korea and Japan.
- Three Secret Service agents have been sent home from the Netherlands after spending a night drinking in Amsterdam ahead of President Obama's arrival.
- A 74-year-old woman has been freed after spending 32 years behind bars for a murder she claims she did not commit.
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
He Lost His Eye After a Cop Allegedly Fired a Tear Gas Canister at His Face. The Officer Says He Has Qualified Immunity.
If the officer succeeds, the victim will not be allowed to sue on those claims.
The CDC Director Misrepresented the Study She Cited To Justify Her Misleading Estimate of Outdoor COVID-19 Risk
Rochelle Walensky's gloss is puzzling in light of the evidence presented in the systematic review on which she relied.