- Malaysia's acting transport minister says that 122 objects which could be debris from missing MH370 have been spotted by satellite.
- Russia has accused Ukraine of refusing to let Russian pilots and passengers disembark from flights arriving in Kiev.
- The Obamacare open enrollment deadline has been pushed back for those who say that they began the signup process but do not finish in time.
- North Korea has fired two medium-range missiles, which landed in the sea between North Korea and Japan.
- Three Secret Service agents have been sent home from the Netherlands after spending a night drinking in Amsterdam ahead of President Obama's arrival.
- A 74-year-old woman has been freed after spending 32 years behind bars for a murder she claims she did not commit.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
The black market still dominates. And more enforcement and fines aren’t going to fix it.
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks
The "assault weapons" that the presidential contender wants to confiscate are not especially deadly, but the symbolism of that policy is poisonous.