President Obama is expected to introduce legislation to reform the National Security Agency (NSA), including ending some bulk data collections.
- Ukraine's defense minister has been dismissed a day after ordering Ukrainian troops out of Crimea.
- Following the missing flight, Chinese tourists are looking away from Malaysia as a destination.
- A bomb went off, and the Taliban engaged in a firefight, near the home of one of Afghanistan's presidential candidates.
- The eyewear maker Luxottica Group, which owns the brands Ray-Ban and Oakley, will be redesigning Google Glass.
- The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) wants the public to vote on its final spacesuit design.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.
Virginia Is About To Require a Government License for 'Art Therapy,' Because Glue and Scissors Are 'Potentially' Dangerous
The real motive for laws like this has nothing to do with scissors and glue. It's all about protectionism.
The global total fertility rate fell by more than half, from 5 births per woman in 1960 to 2.4 today. But don't panic!