President Obama is expected to introduce legislation to reform the National Security Agency (NSA), including ending some bulk data collections.
- Ukraine's defense minister has been dismissed a day after ordering Ukrainian troops out of Crimea.
- Following the missing flight, Chinese tourists are looking away from Malaysia as a destination.
- A bomb went off, and the Taliban engaged in a firefight, near the home of one of Afghanistan's presidential candidates.
- The eyewear maker Luxottica Group, which owns the brands Ray-Ban and Oakley, will be redesigning Google Glass.
- The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) wants the public to vote on its final spacesuit design.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Navy Confirms Authenticity of UFO Videos Published by Blink-182 Frontman's Extraterrestrial Research Organization
The videos show a U.S. military jet's encounter with what appears to be a fast-moving, unidentified object.
Conservatives deploy state power to go after speech they don't like.
Many arms of government are unpopular with large swathes of the American population.
The U.S. incarcerates people for petty crimes at an alarming rate.