President Obama is expected to introduce legislation to reform the National Security Agency (NSA), including ending some bulk data collections.
- Ukraine's defense minister has been dismissed a day after ordering Ukrainian troops out of Crimea.
- Following the missing flight, Chinese tourists are looking away from Malaysia as a destination.
- A bomb went off, and the Taliban engaged in a firefight, near the home of one of Afghanistan's presidential candidates.
- The eyewear maker Luxottica Group, which owns the brands Ray-Ban and Oakley, will be redesigning Google Glass.
- The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) wants the public to vote on its final spacesuit design.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
Trump imposed huge tariffs on imported steel and Biden is keeping them in place even as American businesses beg for relief.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."
Government officials who wield land grabs to pick economic winners and losers now want to use them to kill disfavored businesses.