President Obama is expected to introduce legislation to reform the National Security Agency (NSA), including ending some bulk data collections.
- Ukraine's defense minister has been dismissed a day after ordering Ukrainian troops out of Crimea.
- Following the missing flight, Chinese tourists are looking away from Malaysia as a destination.
- A bomb went off, and the Taliban engaged in a firefight, near the home of one of Afghanistan's presidential candidates.
- The eyewear maker Luxottica Group, which owns the brands Ray-Ban and Oakley, will be redesigning Google Glass.
- The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) wants the public to vote on its final spacesuit design.
Paul Krugman Thinks Holding Religious Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Like 'Dumping Neurotoxins Into Public Reservoirs'
The New York Times columnist misconstrues the issues at stake in the challenge to New York's restrictions on houses of worship.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."
Requiring meatpackers to pandemic-proof their facilities will have unintended consequences.