Four years later, Democrats are still waiting for Obamacare to become more popular.
- Malaysia Flight MH370 "ended in the southern Indian Ocean," according to Malaysia's prime minister. The airline reportedly sent a text to let family members know the passengers were assumed dead.
- Senate Democrats and the Obama Administration are attempting to include reforms to the International Monetary Fund that could increase U.S. contributions but decrease its influence in the lending body as part of an aid package to Ukraine.
- At least eight people are dead and more than 100 reported missing after a massive mudslide outside of Oso, Washington.
- Japan will be transferring its highly enriched uranium and separated plutonium into U.S. custody. Earlier this year, China expressed concern about Japan's possession of plutonium.
- A survey commissioned by Twitter and Fox found that 92 percent of Twitter users said they've tuned in to or searched for a TV show after seeing it tweeted.
American Heart Association Journal Finally Retracts Study Implying That E-Cigarettes Cause Heart Attacks Before People Use Them
The journal's editors recognized the problem before publication, but the authors failed to address it.
Critics say the long-running satiric cartoon has created "a generation of boys" who are smug and disengaged.
Ohio University's Radical Students Could Have Ignored Kaitlin Bennett. Instead, They Threw Liquids At Her.
The mob strategy is morally and practically flawed.
Sex offender registries are cruel and unjust.
Plus: Virginia's assault weapon ban gets shot down, Trump's tariffs face new legal scrutiny, and why you don't want Amy Klobuchar on your bar trivia team