Four years later, Democrats are still waiting for Obamacare to become more popular.
- Malaysia Flight MH370 "ended in the southern Indian Ocean," according to Malaysia's prime minister. The airline reportedly sent a text to let family members know the passengers were assumed dead.
- Senate Democrats and the Obama Administration are attempting to include reforms to the International Monetary Fund that could increase U.S. contributions but decrease its influence in the lending body as part of an aid package to Ukraine.
- At least eight people are dead and more than 100 reported missing after a massive mudslide outside of Oso, Washington.
- Japan will be transferring its highly enriched uranium and separated plutonium into U.S. custody. Earlier this year, China expressed concern about Japan's possession of plutonium.
- A survey commissioned by Twitter and Fox found that 92 percent of Twitter users said they've tuned in to or searched for a TV show after seeing it tweeted.
American Thinker says its claims about Dominion Voting Systems were "completely false."
The mom got the kid back, but not the car.
Frightening events create openings for attacks on civil liberties.
A comparison of Texas and California suggests that legal edicts matter less than The New York Times thinks.