- Pro-Russian activists have taken over the headquarters of the Ukrainian navy in Sevastopol. Western nations are reportedly preparing tighter sanctions on Russia.
- Malaysia's transport minister said in a press conference that some data on a simulator used by one of the pilots of the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 had been deleted.
- Health industry officials say that despite what the Obama administration has said, Obamacare premiums in some parts of the country will double.
- Israel has attacked Syrian military sites after four Israeli soldiers were wounded in a roadside bombing in the Golan Heights.
- Bruce Rauner won the Republican nomination for governor of Illinois last night.
- Chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) has asked the White House to hand over all documents related to President Obama's decision to reopen its political office now called the Office of Political Strategy and Oversight.
The black market still dominates. And more enforcement and fines aren’t going to fix it.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
The "assault weapons" that the presidential contender wants to confiscate are not especially deadly, but the symbolism of that policy is poisonous.
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks