- Pro-Russian activists have taken over the headquarters of the Ukrainian navy in Sevastopol. Western nations are reportedly preparing tighter sanctions on Russia.
- Malaysia's transport minister said in a press conference that some data on a simulator used by one of the pilots of the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 had been deleted.
- Health industry officials say that despite what the Obama administration has said, Obamacare premiums in some parts of the country will double.
- Israel has attacked Syrian military sites after four Israeli soldiers were wounded in a roadside bombing in the Golan Heights.
- Bruce Rauner won the Republican nomination for governor of Illinois last night.
- Chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) has asked the White House to hand over all documents related to President Obama's decision to reopen its political office now called the Office of Political Strategy and Oversight.
"I chose to be that guy who didn't issue the apology," says Daniel Elder. "Things went from there and it wasn't good."
And as many as 75 percent of middle income households face a tax increase under Biden's plan, even though the highest-earning households will pay the vast majority of the costs.
Retired Engineer Offers Free Expert Testimony for Flood Victims. Licensing Officials Threaten Him With Criminal Charges.
Wayne Nutt worked as an engineer for decades. But because he's not licensed, North Carolina's engineering board says that he can't share his expertise in public.
Biden's Latest Round of Student Loan Debt Forgiveness Is an Indictment of Federal Higher Education Subsidies
Thirty-five years after Bill Bennett sounded the alarm about student loan defaults, we still haven't learned a damn thing.