A.M. Links: Pro-Russian Activists Seize Navy Base in Crimea, Israel Strikes Syrian Military Sites, Issa Asks White House For Political Office Documents
(US Gov. /wikimedia)
- Pro-Russian activists have taken over the headquarters of the Ukrainian navy in Sevastopol. Western nations are reportedly preparing tighter sanctions on Russia.
- Malaysia's transport minister said in a press conference that some data on a simulator used by one of the pilots of the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 had been deleted.
- Health industry officials say that despite what the Obama administration has said, Obamacare premiums in some parts of the country will double.
- Israel has attacked Syrian military sites after four Israeli soldiers were wounded in a roadside bombing in the Golan Heights.
- Bruce Rauner won the Republican nomination for governor of Illinois last night.
- Chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) has asked the White House to hand over all documents related to President Obama's decision to reopen its political office now called the Office of Political Strategy and Oversight.