- "You are doing God's work," Michelle Obama told healthcare enrollees and application counselors in Miami.
- The Conservative Political Action Conference kicked off today. Gov. Chris Christie (NJ-R) received a standing ovation and Sen. Mitch McConnell (KY-R) brought a gun.
- The Crimean Parliament voted today to join the Russian Federation. Ukraine's interim president called the decision "illegitimate" due to pressure imposed by the presence of Russian soldiers in the region.
- A top-ranking general assured Congress that it will take a mitigation task force two years and "billions of dollars to overcome the loss of security that has been imposed" by Edward Snowden's document leaks.
- Hillary Clinton would beat Jeb Bush with a 14 percent margin, according to a Rasmussen poll on potential presidential candidates for 2016.
- The FBI is investigating a video that purportedly shows Los Angeles gangmembers fighting in Syria. Is L.A. that bad?
Biden's Latest Round of Student Loan Debt Forgiveness Is an Indictment of Federal Higher Education Subsidies
Thirty-five years after Bill Bennett sounded the alarm about student loan defaults, we still haven't learned a damn thing.
Biden's Nominee to Head the ATF, Who Wants Congress to Ban 'Assault Weapons,' Says He Can't Define Them
David Chipman's obfuscation, like the president's vagueness, is aimed at concealing the illogic of targeting firearms based on their "military-style" appearance.
But the appeals court wasn't having it.
Rules range from absurd to appalling without respect for civil liberties or basic logic.
Dr. Lee Gross' direct primary care practice takes the complexity and unaffordability out of health care.