The Russian government confirmed that it sent troops to Ukraine's Crimean territory, claiming that they must protect Russia's naval fleet stationed on the Black Sea. If that doesn't teach Ukraine a lesson, President Vladimir Putin's favorite motorcycle club, the "Night Wolves" has promised to join the fight.
- Thousands of protesters convened in Venezuela's capital city and clashed with police today. Sens. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) and Robert Menendez (D-N.J.) are pushing for sanctions againt the nation's government.
- President Obama is launching an initiative called "My Brother's Keeper," which will focus on empowering underprivileged minority males. The president's own half-brother criticized Obama in a recent interview, accusing him of putting "politics before family."
- Arizona Republicans today introduced a bill that would allow the state health department to conduct warrantless searches of abortion clinics.
- Sen. Ted Crux (R-TX) told a Tea Party crowd that he is "absolutely convinced we are going to repeal every single word of Obamacare." Maybe another 47 votes to repeal and the president will change his mind.
- A California appeals court ruled that it's legal to use a cell phone while driving, so long as one doesn't actually talk on the phone.
- A hidden camera recorded part of a Supreme Court hearing earlier this week. No word on what they're all hiding under those robes, though.