The Russian government confirmed that it sent troops to Ukraine's Crimean territory, claiming that they must protect Russia's naval fleet stationed on the Black Sea. If that doesn't teach Ukraine a lesson, President Vladimir Putin's favorite motorcycle club, the "Night Wolves" has promised to join the fight.
- Thousands of protesters convened in Venezuela's capital city and clashed with police today. Sens. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) and Robert Menendez (D-N.J.) are pushing for sanctions againt the nation's government.
- President Obama is launching an initiative called "My Brother's Keeper," which will focus on empowering underprivileged minority males. The president's own half-brother criticized Obama in a recent interview, accusing him of putting "politics before family."
- Arizona Republicans today introduced a bill that would allow the state health department to conduct warrantless searches of abortion clinics.
- Sen. Ted Crux (R-TX) told a Tea Party crowd that he is "absolutely convinced we are going to repeal every single word of Obamacare." Maybe another 47 votes to repeal and the president will change his mind.
- A California appeals court ruled that it's legal to use a cell phone while driving, so long as one doesn't actually talk on the phone.
- A hidden camera recorded part of a Supreme Court hearing earlier this week. No word on what they're all hiding under those robes, though.
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
Comedy, meet cancel culture
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
Ontario has lost millions trying to sell cannabis.