- President Obama warns that "there will be consequences" for those who resort to violence in Ukraine. Secretary of State John Kerry is expected to reiterate that the U.S. could impose economic sanctions.
- For the first time, more Americans (49 percent) oppose the War in Afghanistan than support it (48 percent), according to a Gallup poll. And it only took 13 years!
- Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) testified before Kentucky's Senate State and Local Government Committee to advocate for the restoration of felons' voting rights. Is this really a good issue to pick up before 2016?
- President Obama better not approve the Keystone XL pipeline, suggest environmentalist groups.
- New York Mayor Bill De Blasio (D) wants to stop taxi drivers from collecting fares if they speed. Please come back, Nanny Bloomberg.
- Missouri's attorney general wants the power to indefinitely detain sex offenders. Who cares about Constitutional rights, by Jove, we've got to do this for the children.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.