- Republican House lawmakers are pushing legislation that would prohibit the Environmental Protection Agency from proposing new regulations based on science that is not transparent or not reproducible.
- Research shows that, except under unrealistic controlled circumstances, voice votes are useless.
- The U.S. Postal Service saw its losses shrink significantly in the last quarter of 2013 to a measly $354 million compared $1 billion during the same span the previous year.
- Montana Lt. Gov. John Walsh (D) will fill the seat of U.S. Sen. Max Baucus (D), who is resigning to become the next ambassador to China.
- Georgia lawmakers introduced a measure that could effectively shutdown rideshares like Uber and Lyft, insulating the taxicab and limousine industries from competition.
The New York Times Wonders Aloud If Tulsi Gabbard's Anti-War, Anti-Establishment Message Makes Her a Stooge for Nazis and Russian Bots
The article ignores Gabbard's arguments for a less interventionist foreign policy, preferring to speculate about foreigners and fascists.
The mainstream media are channeling Dr. Zaius, the elitist orangutan from Planet of the Apes, who hid dark secrets out of misguided paternalism.
Tulsi Gabbard Called Out Mainstream Media, Both Parties, Democratic Candidates for Supporting Disastrous Regime Change in the Middle East
"As president I will end these regime change wars."
Trust in the media is at historic lows.
James called Trump a "bum," but he won't utter a single bad word about China's authoritarianism.