Obamacare subsidies create disincentives for work, the director of the CBO told Congress, backing a key argument made by Republicans against the law.
- The new IRS commissioner, meanwhile, told Congress he wants the investigation into the agency's targeting of conservative groups to be over so that it can move on.
- A UN report on child abuse within the Catholic Church called on the Vatican to surrender to authorities anyone suspected of pedophilia as well as documents about any coverups. The Vatican characterized the report as distorted, unfair, and ideologically biased, pointing out that it criticized Church teachings on homosexuality, abortion, and contraceptives.
- Public schools in New York City will move forward on closingfor Eid al-Fitr, Eid al-Adha, and the Lunar New Year, but Mayor De Blasio said he hadn't made a decision on Diwali yet.
- Elizabeth Hurley denied tabloid reports she had an affair with Bill Clinton in the 90s.
- American snowboarder Shauwn White won't be competing in the slopestyle at the Olympics. He'd previously called the course "intimidating."
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
This misguided effort to combat "misinformation" is a brazen assault on free speech.
Democrats' COVID-19 Aid Package Would Quietly Eliminate the Tipped Minimum Wage as Restaurants Struggle To Stay Alive
Do small businesses need another punch in the gut?
Wondering what "95 percent efficacy" means? I've got some good news for you.
"My mom used to have to do the same thing when we were young."