- The Chinese icebreaker that helped rescue passengers of a ship that got stuck in Antarctic ice is now itself trapped.
- The architect of New York City's stop-and-frisk program has been sworn in again as New York City's police commissioner.
- Former American Idol runner-up Clay Aiken is reportedly considering running for Congress in North Carolina.
- The recent winter storm that hit the northeast U.S. is being blamed for the deaths of at least 11 people.
- According to Ethiopia's foreign minister, talks between representatives from the South Sudanese government and rebels have been "fruitful."
- The United Nations says that nearly 1 million people have fled their homes in the Central African Republic amid ongoing violence.
Thank you for supporting us during our webathon!
Reason is supported by: