- According to court documents, Navy commander Michael Vannak Khem Misiewicz passed confidential information to a company run by a Malaysian businessman nicknamed "Fat Leonard" in exchange for prostitutes and Lady Gaga tickets.
- The Brazilian government, which has complained about the NSA's behavior in the past, has acknowledged that Brazil's intelligence agency has spied on American diplomats.
- Only 35 percent of voters think that American elections are fair.
- Negative opinions of Obamacare are up, with 53 percent of likely American voters saying they view the legislation at least somewhat unfavorably.
- Twitter has raised the price range for its IPO to between $23 and $25.
- Some 1,500 pieces of artwork confiscated by the Nazis have been found in Munich. The collection reportedly includes pieces by Matisse and Picasso.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!