At 7:30 6:30pm ET I will be on the Jerry Doyle show to discuss the situation in Syria and the increasingly likely U.S. intervention.
Listen live here.
Below are some recent blog posts from Reason.com on Syria:
- Peter Suderman wrote a list of eight reasons not to go to war in Syria.
- Nick Gillespie has asked why chemical weapons should be a "red line."
- Matt Welch put together a collection of what liberal hawks think about the looming intervention.
- Ed Krayewski appeared on RT to discuss intervention in Syria and has also asked what Obama is thinking about regarding Syria.
- I have written about the use of limited strikes and how the U.S. knows chemical weapons were used last week near Damascus.
For more from Reason.com on Syria click here.