Putin Says US Has Left Snowden Trapped, GOP Has Chance to Control Senate, Obama's Ratings Slip Further: P.M. Links
Vladimir Putin says the United States' behavior has essentially left Edward Snowden trapped in Russia with no other options.
- Nate Silver calculates that the GOP could take control of the Senate following the 2014 elections.
- President Barack Obama's approval rating continues to slump, down to 43 percent in Rasmussen's latest poll.
- Queen of anti-vaccination activism and one of Reason magazine's 45 "Enemies of Freedom," Jenny McCarthy will be taking her ill-informed opinions to The View as a new host.
- NASA has successfully tested a rocket part that was created with a 3d printer. Forget guns. I want to know when I can print my own space ship.
- St. Louis' Taxi Commission is considering whether to institute formal "clean up" fees when a passenger throws up in a cab.
Did you write about liberty between July 1, 2012 and June 30, 2013? Reason welcomes you to enter this year's Bastiat Prize for Journalism, with a total prize purse of $16,000.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: email@example.com.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily updates for more content