Morsi Ousted By Military, UK Bans Herbal Stimulant, White House Allies Defend Obamacare Employer Mandate Delay: P.M. Links
- Morsi has been removed from power by the Egyptian military.
- The British government has banned the herbal stimulant qat.
- Some of the White House's allies are trying to downplay the delay of Obamacare's employer mandate.
- Those hoping to celebrate Independence Day in LA can look forward to random bag inspections.
- One of Turkey's deputy prime ministers has blamed the "Jewish Diaspora" and international media for being part of the conspiracy that he believes led to recent protests.
- Gun rights activists held a toy gun march in Washington D.C today.
Did you write about liberty between July 1, 2012 and June 30, 2013? Reason welcomes you to enter this year's Bastiat Prize for Journalism, with a total prize purse of $16,000.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.
Follow Reason and Reason 24/7 on Twitter, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here. Have a news tip? Send it to us!