Youth support for President Barack Obama, the folks who helped get him elected, has plunged. Sounds like these scandals have some traction.
- Speaking of those scandals: An IRS supervisor in Washington, D.C., says she was indeed involved in the scrutiny of Tea Party groups looking to get nonprofit status.
- Speaking of those other scandals: NSA surveillance leaker Edward Snowden pledged today to release more information that would prove "nakedly, aggressively criminal" behavior by the federal government.
- Google is working on technology that will allow child pornography to be more easily erased from the Internet. Few, obviously, would object to such an aim, but do consider how such technology could be further abused.
- The Supreme Court ruled on a handful of cases today, one of which determined that Arizona cannot add a requirement of proof of citizenship in order to register to vote.
- Venezuela has responded to its crime problem with strict gun-control laws that carry huge sentences. They've worked so well for Mexico!
Spice up your blog or Website with Reason 24/7news and Reason articles! You can easily add a widget here.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: email@example.com.