The father of Ibragim Todashev, the 27-year-old Chechen killed by the FBI during questioning in Florida connected to the men allegedly responsible for the Boston Marathon bombing, claims his son was executed by agency.
- Billionaire Warren Buffett's media company has bought another newspaper in Virginia, prompting rallies and protests of rich men's control of the press by absolutely nobody nowhere.
- Not a good week for press about the Disney parks. A visitor brought a gun into Disney World in Orlando. It slipped out of his owner's back pocket during a ride, leaving it to be discovered by a subsequent passenger. Nobody was hurt. The man was allowed to return the next day without the gun.
- A hotel strike in Chicago ended after 10 years essentially as a complete failure.
- Sequestration be damned: The federal government is looking to fill 27,000 job openings.
- Anybody who follows political scandals will not be surprised at the news that retired Army Gen. David Petraeus has landed a job as a consultant.
Spice up your blog or Website with Reason 24/7news and Reason articles! You can easily add a widget here.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.