A doctor in Maine has stopped accepting any form of insurance and now posts the prices of his practice's services online.
- The first gay marriage in France will be performed tomorrow a little over a week after a man protested the recent legalization of gay marriage by shooting himself in Notre Dame.
- The Brazilian government has announced that it will cancel or restructure roughly $900 million in debt affecting 12 African nations.
- A judge has refused to delay the trial of George Zimmerman, who is charged with second-degree murder in the death of Trayvon Martin.
- One of the suspects in the beheading of a British soldier last week has left hospital and been taken to a police station for questioning.
- Bureaucrats in California are looking into how to regulate driverless cars.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.