Reportedly, 'twas Eric Holder, himself, who signed off on the seizure of Fox News reporter James Rosen's emails. No recusal this time, Eric!
- After taking the Fifth, IRS apparatchik Lois Lerner was placed on administrative leave, amidst calls for her (and other officials) to be fired for the targeting of conservative groups.
- The Boy Scouts have voted to accept gay scouts, but they're still not ready for gay scout leaders.
- The leader of a United Nations inquiry into the use of drones says he welcomes President Obama's speech vowing to keep killing people with drones, but to eventually wind things down.
- Insured losses as a result of the Oklahoma tornadoes may top $5 billion, say experts.
- Maine lawmakers follow the lead of Texas in moving to require warrants to track people's locations via their cellphones
- New developments in the printing of graphene-based electronic patterns may allow for foldable electronic devices in the near future.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.