- Three murder charges against abortionist Dr. Kermit Gosnell have been dropped. Gosnell, who was charged in the deaths of seven babies and one woman will now only be charged in the deaths of four babies and one woman.
- Tamerlan Tsarnaev's widow is cooperating with federal authorities. Katherine Russell Tsarnaeva converted to Islam when she married Tamerlan, who died in a shootout with police after the Boston Marathon bombing.
- Parents of children who attend Readington Middle School in New Jersey are fighting against a ban on strapless dresses ahead of prom.
- The man charged with sending ricin-laced letters to Obama has been released.
- Pro-Syria hackers briefly took over the CBS twitter account.
- Secretary of State John Kerry says that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu cannot confirm allegations made by Israel's military intelligence chief that Assad's regime had used chemical weapons.
Get Reason.com and Reason 24/7 content widgets for your websites.