- A security official with knowledge of the investigation into the explosions at yesterday's Boston marathon says that the bombs were probably not detonated by suicide bombers. The attack killed three people and injured over 100. Last night FBI officials searched an apartment in Revere, Mass.There have been no arrests or claims of responsibility.
Read more coverage from Reason 24/7 of the explosions here.
- The French finance minister has said that the French government plans for there to be $7.87 billion in new taxes in 2014.
- According to emails obtained by The Des Moines Register Iowa police officials are interested in buying drones.
- An Alaska-based military police officer has been convicted of selling military secrets to an undercover FBI agent.
- A federal judge has temporarily blocked Mississippi's only abortion clinic from having its license revoked.
- The European Union is subsidizing groups that want state-supported regulation of the press.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter!
Have a news tip? Send it to us!