- New York legislators have introduced a medical marijuana bill despite the fact that Gov. Cuomo has said that he is not in favor of such legislation.
- Bitcoin is becoming increasingly popular in Europe as more people seek ways to keep governments away from their money.
- For the second year running Californian regulations have prevented the sale of kosher Coca-Cola.
- Gay couples could face higher taxes if the Supreme Court rules that DOMA violates the Equal Protection Clause of the Constitution.
- A prohibition-era law is still on the books in Pennsylvania that forbids alcohol bought outside its borders from being brought in.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter!
Have a news tip? Send it to us!