President Obama is considering bypassing Congress and implementing his environmental agenda through executive orders and administrative regulations. That purple toga fits you well, Barry.
- Transparency groups … Not so impressed by this administration.
- A House Republican plan to simply ignore the debt ceiling for four months reportedly gets the presidential nod. True bipartisanship: Working together in defiance of fiscal reality.
- Now that his life has been turned upside down, Marine Gen. John R. Allen will be pleased to know that he's been cleared of wrongdoing following an investigation into the exchange of allegedly inappropriate e-mails with Tampa socialite Jill Kelley.
- British Prime Minister David Cameron promises that, if his Conservative Party wins the next election, Britons will get to vote on whether to remain in the European Union, or head for the exit.
- Protection from pirates will soon be available at reasonable-ish prices from start-up Typhon, which will offer a private navy manned by ex-Royal Marines to escort commercial vessels.
- Rhode Island lawmakers are poised to vote on legalizing same-sex marriage. Wait … This is Rhode Island. How do politicians plan to line their pockets by making something legal?
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: email@example.com.
Follow Reason 24/7 on Twitter: @reason247