- The State Department says Hillary Clinton is healthy enough and ready to testify about the 9/11 Benghazi terrorist attack. She's officially back at work today.
- Bank of America will pay $3.6 billion to Fannie Mae as part of a settlement over mortgage loans.
- Google's executive chairman arrives in North Korea.
- Syrian President Bashar Assad blamed nearly two years of civil war in his country on "enemies of God and puppets of the West."
- Malala Yousafzai, a teen activist shot in the head by Taliban gunmen in Pakistan, was released from Queen Elizabeth Hospital in England this weekend.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!