A.M. Links: 46 Percent of Americans Think Obama's Second Term Will Be Better, Minimum Wage Going Up in Ten States, Israel Easing Gaza Blockade
46 percent of Americans think Obama will perform better in his second term, 22 percent think it'll be worse.
- The minimum wage in ten states will be increasing in 2013. It will be highest in Washington State, at $9.19 an hour.
- Hawaii's governor named his lieutenant, Brian Schatz, to replace the late Senator Daniel Inouye. Inouye had indicated a preference for someone else before he died.
- Cop deaths in the line of duty are down 20 percent.
- EA is removing links to gun store websites from the website for their game Medal of Honor.
- Israel's defense ministry says it will be easing the blockade of Gaza.
- George H.W. Bush remains in hospital.
Follow Reason on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!
The updated Reason app for Apple and Android now includes Reason 24/7!