- Ben Affleck announed on Facebook that he won't be running for Senate.
- A leading UFO expert believes we can expect first contact with extraterrestrial life by 2024.
- The gunman who shot four New York firefighters left a note saying that, "I still have to get ready to see how much of the neighborhood I can burn down, and do what I like doing best—killing people."
- More FOIA complaints were filed during Obama's first term than were filed in George W. Bush's second term.
- Egypt's controversial draft constitution was passed with 63.8 percent support, according to the supreme election committee.
- A suicide bomber in Afghanistan has killed at least three civilians near a military facility.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily AM/PM updates for more content.