"Speaking personally," Hillary Clinton is "not convinced" drug legalization is the way to stop drug violence in Latin America. She's never had a family member beheaded.
- The U.S. debt limit will have to be increased in March so that the feds can continue to spend burn through money.
- The New Jersey legislature passes a bill to increase the minimum wage to $8.50 and peg it to the consumer price index. It's up to Governor Chris Christie now to sign or veto the legislation.
- Labor organizers are pushing the unionization of fast food workers in New York City, hoping to get the average wage for flipping burgers doubled, up to $15 an hour. Would you like fries with that?
- A Connecticut state trooper was arrested for allegedly taking jewelery off the body of a dead person at the scene of a highway crash.
- Police in Pakistan arrested three boys aged 12 to 14 they say were trying to become suicide bombers.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!