Newly released court documents raise questions about the veracity of Mitt Romney's testimony in a high-profile 1991 divorce. You mean, he might have lied for a buddy?
- Shockingly, Barack Obama is no fan of Ayn Rand, dissing her as fit only for teenagers "who feel misunderstood." Uh oh, Barry. Leonard Peikoff has your number now. By the way, West Virginia Democrats like Obama as much as he likes Rand.
- Britain has reportedly declined the honor of being used as a giant aircraft carrier for an American strike on Iran.
- After reporting on the impressive wealth of China's premier, the New York Times found its Website blocked in that country. Sensitive, are we?
- Break out the candles and stock the liquor cabinet. Hurricane Sandy is merging with a winter storm to treat much of the East Coast to some character-building weather, next week.
- Former Spokane Police officer Karl Thompson faces up to 11 years in prison for beating Otto Zehm to death in 2006.
- Apple blames slower-than-expected iPad sales on customers holding off because of rumors about new products, including the iPad Mini. Only 26 percent sales growth? Cry me a river.
Have a news tip for us? Send it to: email@example.com
Don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily AM/PM updates for more content.