The U.S unemployment rate fell to 7.8 percent this month, with nonfarm payroll employment rising by 114,000.
- Police surveillance cameras are starting to pop up in residential neighborhoods in Michigan, a new ACLU report reveals.
- A deputy sheriff in Colorado was arrested for menacing with a deadly weapon and domestic violence after allegedly holding a woman at gunpoint against her will earlier this week.
- A former Pakistani cricketer turned politician is organizing a protest march against CIA drone strikes in his country, which have increased six-fold under President Obama.
- Two Tunisians were arrested in Turkey in connection with the terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi on 9/11.
- The Dutch NGO Women on Waves' "abortion ship" has docked in Morocco after being blocked by its navy, the NGO says, but access is now being restricted to the harbor, 20 miles east of Tangier.
Have a news tip? Send it to us!