- Looks like Apple might have dropped the ball on Apple Maps, software that is being slammed for its unusability, gross geographical errors, and visual defects.
- The labor spat between refs and the NFL is over after both sides signed off on an eight-year collective bargaining agreement.
- Hillary Clinton has announced that the U.S. will relax some of its sanctions on Burma. Let's give trade a try, shall we?
- The residents of Vaughn, NM are being served and protected exclusively by a different species. A dog is now the only certified member of the police force left in town after the police chief stepped down amid reports he was not permitted to carry a gun thanks to a criminal record.
- Big money is being spent on campaigns focused on a constitutional amendment that would ban same-sex marriage in Minnesota. The main group opposing the amendment has raised more than $8.2 million since the campaign began.
- Mona Eltahawy seems to think vandalism is free speech. The political pundit was arrested after spraying an anti-Muslim poster she took exception to in a New York subway station.