President Obama responds to Clint Eastwood's RNC speech with a photo of himself sitting in the president's chair.
- The Republican National Convention in Tampa has attracted a lot less protesters than expected; there have been only two arrests and the number of police outstripped the number of protesters all week.
- Global food prices are up ten percent in July according to the World Bank.
- Julian Assange could end up spending up to a year or more in the Ecuadorian embassy as Ecuador and Britain fight over extradition.
- Islamic extremists are responsible for a series of attacks in Thailand over the weekend according to authorities.
- Egyptian authorities believe the body of a decapitated man found in the Sinai was put there of Islamic extremists.
Aggressive police tactics are likely to worsen the situation.
"Although California's guidelines place restrictions on places of worship," Roberts wrote, "those restrictions appear consistent with the Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment."
What happened to staying at home to keep grandparents safe no matter what?
They're using their Second Amendment rights to protect local businesses from riots and looting.
The Supreme Court could announce as early as Monday that it's revisiting qualified immunity, a doctrine that shields rotten cops from civil rights lawsuits.