The Affordable Care Act could add more than $340 billion to U.S. deficits over the next decade,according to Medicare Trustee Charles Blahous, a Republican Obama-appointee.
- The first U.S. citizen arrested on American soil with the help of a Predator drone is challenging the use of the unmanned aerial vehicle in his arrest.
- Iran has warned of retaliations after a joint U.S.-Gulf Arab Air Force exercise, the largest ever conducted in the Gulf region, begins.
- Writing off deferred tax credits sent Sony's annual net loss to $6.4 billion, a record.
- The two day death toll from clashes between the Yemeni military and Al Qaeda-linked fighters reached 127, according to Yemeni army officials.
- The European Court of Human Rights cleared the extradition of 5 terror suspects to the United States.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "4 Lokos, Tacos & Other Illicit Foods—Kennedy w/ Keep Food Legal's Baylen Linnekin"