Mitt Romney didn't even mention Rick Santorum in last night's victory speech, instead walloped on Barack Obama.
- Eighteen tornadoes ripped across Texas yesterday, damaging 650 homes.
- NBC apologizes for its awful, awful editing of the George Zimmerman 911 call.
- Feds say no more QE, dollar goes up.
- California students pepper sprayed en masse while shouting "No cuts, no fees, education should be free" and trying to push their way into a board meeting.
- How Ford avoided a bailout and bankruptcy.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "5 Keys to Restoring America's Prosperity: John B. Taylor"