Syrians okay with April 10 ceasefire.
- Today in great chants: protesters in Oakland yelled "DEA, go away" at feds raiding Oaksterdam University.
- Not quite meanwhile, but close enough for infuriating government work, actual crimes were committed (a shooting massacre with five six killed) at another Oakland school today.
- You won't know where to spend all your Ameros! Leaders of Mexico, U.S., and Canada chat about fewer regulations, more jobs.
- A bunch of Australians also think the war on drugs has failed. It's credible because it's already tomorrow in Australia.
- This will never, ever backfire or be misconstrued: UCLA considers asking incoming freshman if they're gay.
- Weather service musing introduction of scarily-detailed tornado warnings.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.