Politico's "7 key moments" from the Supreme Court's Obamacare oral arguments.
- By the way, suddenly everybody says the mandate ain't gonna hold up. Except The Atlantic Wire suggests the conservative justices' objections won't matter.
- Dmitry Medvedev would prefer Mitt Romney not oil up and go full Rocky IV montage because Russia and the U.S. are not enemies anymore, tovarisch.
- Syria puts travel restrictions on men who are the right age for being drafted into slaughtering other men.
- That flipping off the camera while shirtless photo you might have seen is not of Trayvon Martin.
- This could be the world's smallest puppy. Regardless, these Florida rats are bigger.
- Vice hangs out with a lady bus driver of Ciudad Juarez.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "Why Obamacare is 'the Most Important Case' in 50 Years: Q&A with Timothy Sandefur of PLF"