As you definitely already knew, today was the first day of Supreme Court oral arguments and the conclusion was that a decision should happen this summer. Here's a transcript. And here's a Washington Post live chat with Cato's Ilya Shapiro on the subject.
- Survey of economists says: Please no more money printing this year, Fed.
- Rick Santorum on the steps of the Supreme Court today: Romney is "uniquely disqualified to make the case" against Obamacare. Also, Santorum would totally accept a VP position under Romney.
- Trayvon Martin killing and subsequent nationwide freak-out update: Martin was suspended from school for marijuana possession.
- Raúl Castro tells the Pope not to worry, religious freedom is guaranteed in the Cuban Constitution. You know, just like with freedom of speech.
- Headlines: "Southern California medical marijuana delivery man attacked by ninjas."
- What did you do today? Go to work? Come home? James Cameron came back from the Mariana Trench, loser.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.