"Trayvon Martin's alleged attacker not covered under law I wrote," says author of Stand Your Ground law.
- French terrorism suspect leaps from window while firing his gun; dies.
- Woman convicted of manslaughter for giving heroin to her boyfriend, who then died.
- Mitt Romney is not an Etch A Sketch, says Mitt Romney.
- U.S. Marine discharged for criticizing President Obama.
- Poll: Some Americans think there's too much religion on the campaign trail.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.
New at Reason.tv: "Time To Take Our Medicine, Bring on the Foreclosures Says Jim The Realtor"