Well. Co-founder of Invisible Children arrested for embarrassing reasons.
- Supreme Court says no to cameras on ObamaCare arguments, compromises (vaguely) by offering up audio of the proceedings same day.
- "Obama campaign turns to Biden for common touch." Also, Osama Bin Laden thought Biden would be a worse president than Obama. (Your tongue twister of the day.)
- Washington Post factcheckers defend the 19th president against Luddite-y legends re the pointlessness of the telephone.
- Smut-peddlers stand tall, unafraid of a Rick Santorum, no-obscenity presidency.
- People want iPads, like standing in line for them excitedly when there is a new one to purchase; which there is, and it was released today.
- Brought to you by cranky, repentant Ira Glass, the smug ghost of Steve Jobs: Mike Daisy's This American Life account of the dire conditions in China's Foxconn/Apple factories contains a whole lot of bullshit. Such revelations tend to provoke "remember these journalism scandals" slideshows.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.