A New York Times/CBS poll says 51 percent of Americans favor a targeted strike against Iran "to prevent nuclear weapons" — and when you put it that way, gosh…
- There are way too many headlines about Santorum, Romney, and Gingrich's close "three-way" race in Alabama and Mississipi, thankfully this one went with "neck-in-neck."
- Mexican cartel leader "El Chapo" Guzman keeps evading capture.
- "Well that would preclude, of course, Rick Santorum. Because, I mean, look at his record." Mitt Romney is thinking about someone more conservative than Rick for VP.
- In disturbing tech news, a U.K. student who linked to to pirated streaming videos is going to be extradited to the U.S.
- Did you know that things in American politics were totally awesome before Sarah Palin?
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.