Obama: this imminent economic rebound thing happened on my watch, you're welcome.
- "Morning, y'all." Nation, media captivated by Mitt Romney's attempts to enjoy grits. Romney is also jazzed about free market-ish China
- God's financial situation is dicey: banks foreclose on "record number" of churches.
- Don't boo! Former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton reacts to rumors that Iran is cleaning up evidence of nuclear tests .
- The U.S. and Afghanistan have agreed on terms of prisoner transfers from the former country to the latter.
- Being punk in other countries is much punker than being punk in the West: Putin-dissing Russian "radical feminist" punk band Pussy Riot face serious jail time.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.