- Compliments! Ayatollah Ali Khamenei: "We heard two days ago that the US president said that (they) are not thinking about war with Iran. These words are good words and an exit from delusion."
- Mississippi Supreme Court upholds Gov. Haley Barbour's 198 pardons, which he made before leaving office in January.
- Jobs? Jobs? Jobsity jobs? Gallup tracks unemployment as up for February: it was at 9.1 percent, compared to 8.6 in January.
- The FBI spied on Christopher Hitchens in the '70s and '80s.
- Great moments in my boyfriend didn't have to go into work today after all: shooting at a Pittsburgh psychiatric clinic kills two, injures seven.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.