Diplomats say Iran is tidying up evidence of nuclear tests at a military facility. It's all very vague and satellite image-y. Meanwhile Obama is reviewing his options when it comes to intervention in Syria.
- Here are some things CBS thinks you should think about Super Tuesday.
- The iPad is a piece of technology people like and now there will be a third one available to buy on March 16!
- Jobs! Jobs! Jobity jobs! February saw 216,000 private sector workers added to this here U.S. economy.
- U.S. v. Jones leads to the FBI hastily turning off 3,000 tracking devices since warrantless GPS tracking might just violate the Fourth Amendment after all.
- Science has almost caught that sneaky "God particle." Also, stop calling it that.
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.