- Also, Rick Santorum and Mitt Romney are neck-in-neck for something Gallup calls "Positive Intensity."
- Obama had a press conference. The president to GOP candidates:You are not the Commander in Chief and this Iran problem is "not a game." The President to Rush Limbaugh: "decent folks" don't dig your salty talk.
- I guess they have no right to complain? "Newt and Callista are not casting a ballot in Virginia and they did not request an absentee one."
- Founder of hacktivist group LulzSec seems to have betrayed his brethren and sistren to the FBI.
- The May 18 G-8 summit has been moved from Chicago to Camp David, but protesters shall not, shall not be moved from their plans to picket the NATO meeting which will still take place in the Windy City that weekend.
- The moon and a mirage helped sink the Titanic says science. (Maybe.)
Do you want hot links and other Reason goodies delivered to your inbox twice a day? Sign up here for Reason's morning and afternoon news updates.